I absolutely love Autumn… the chill in the air, the colours, the snuggly nights in watching TV, Pumpkin Spiced everything, Halloween, Bonfire Night and Sunday Roasts. There is so much to enjoy. I asked R and H what things they would like to do during Autumn and they have come up with quite a list!! I have added a couple of my own too!
Our Autumn Bucket List
- Visit a Pumpkin Patch- I have wanted to do this for years and now we have one that’s opened about half an hour away from us!!!
- Jump in a pile of leaves
- Collect Conkers and Acorns
- Make an Autumn wreath
- Make apple crumble
- Eat toffee apples
- Light Autumn Scented candles
- Have a leaf fight (You guessed it- H idea!!)
- Decorate the house for Halloween
- Make Halloween Crafts and Bakes
- Pumpkin Carving
- Have a Halloween Tea Party
- Go for an Autumn Picnic
- Bonfire Night at Nanny Bailey’s
- Make Bonfire Cakes
- Go in the hot tub in the dark
- Make Halloween s’mores and hot chocolate
- Go on the Halloween train at Audley End Railway
So we have quite a big list to get through before we start thinking about Mince Pies and decorations!! But I am looking forward to celebrating and capturing our Autumn Days this year!
What are your favourite things about Autumn? What would you have on your bucket list?