I absolutely love making the most of all the seasons and making plans is always a good idea. I am currently stuck inside with H after he had his tonsils out on Friday and thinking about what we would like to do in Spring seems like a really good idea. We made bucket lists for Autumn and Winter and loved trying to tick off as many things as possible.
So here is our Spring 2017 bucket list…
- Go on a bike ride
- Make Hot Cross Buns
- Have the first picnic of the year
- Have an Easter Egg Hunt in Nanny Bailey’s Garden
- An Easter Movie Night
- Enjoy some Easter baking
- Have a relaxing Sunday Lunch with friends and family
- Decorate the Easter tree
- Create a Spring Wreath
- Plant some flowers in the garden
- Go on a nature hunt
- Make an Easter Afternoon tea party
- Have fun egg rolling
Do you have any plans for Spring? Are you planning on making a bucket list?